Avene Intense Eye Make Up Remover
Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $24.00
A gentle makeup remover with a two-phase formula that removes oily residue and waterproof makeup.
Concern: Acne, Dark Spots, Redness, Wrinkles on face, Wrinkles around eyes/ crow's feet, Dryness, Clogged Pores, Dullness, Dark circles
Tag: Sensitive Skin
|Products & Services||Product|
|SPF Content||No SPF|
|Skin Type||Acne Prone, Wrinkle Prone, Combination, Dehydrated, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Sensitive, Resistant, Wrinkle prone|
|Skincare Day Night||Any|
|Risk of Pigmentation||Minimal, Moderate, High|
Intense Eye Make-up Remover from Avène is gentle enough to remove stubborn eye makeup with ease. Designed with a bi-phase formula, this eye makeup remover's oily phase dissolves cosmetics, while its water phase removes oily residue for a non-greasy finish.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: soothes, softens and calms the skin.
- Oily Phase: effectively and quickly dissolves the most intense eye make-up.
- Aqueous Phase: with Avène Thermal Spring Water and a saline concentration similar to tears for excellent ocular tolerance, it removes oily residue for a non-greasy finish.
- Bi-phase formula rapidly dissolves the most resistant waterproof eye make-up, without any oily residue.
- Soothes the eye contour while strengthening lashes.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.
Clinical Study Results:
- Conditions and helps strengthen eyelashes while reducing their loss by 75%*.
*Two-week study with daily counting of lashes collected on cotton pad after makeup removal by 15 subjects prone to losing their eyelashes (D14 vs. D1).
Shake well before use. Apply with a cotton pad without rubbing.
Free above $49.
Write Your Own Review
Active Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avène Aqua), Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Red 40 (Cl 16035), Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140).